Monday, October 23, 2006

Finally something to write about...


Thank you my wonderful brother-in-law Jason for creating this blog for me. Unfortunately, at the time, I really did not even know what a blog was; let alone did I have anything to really write about. Now, I do!

As many of you know, there will be a new addition to the Millsy family soon. Well, actually two. One international one, due to join the family in December. His name will be Christian James Mills. (To find out more about his progress and the happy parents-to-be, click on the link entitled, "Megan's Blog"). The second miracle joining us is our little bundle of joy, Riley Mae Mills. We are very excited about meeting her this February; and are praying daily for her health and development. I posted one her very first pictures. Look very carefully and you may see her bent arm because she was just sucking her thumb and her profile, including her nose and lips. This was her picture taken at 16 weeks.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Awwww...I can TOTALLY see the nose and lips- so sweet! You and Aaron are going to create a beautiful baby!