Saturday, February 03, 2007

3 weeks or less...


Sorry it has been so long since my last entry; I guess I just keep getting distracted. Since my last entry, I have had 2 more showers. One was thrown by my good friends Tay, Beth & Katy, & the other was thrown by my wonderful sister-in-law Brenda, good friend Kimberly, & amazing mom! Both were absolutely beautiful and, again, made me feel very loved. At both parties they had each of the guests give me some advice as I opened the gifts. There were some very genuine, touching moments that each of the remarkable women shared with me. That was very special. We received some adorable outfits, and some much needed baby care items! All were such an amazing blessing!

Well, my due date has been upped to February 23rd, so as of yesterday I am 37 weeks. Riley should be here in 3 weeks or less!!! Due to her size, they may help her along a little & try to trigger labor sooner rather than later. We have another ultrasound this Wednesday...so we hope to know more soon.

Aaron & I are spending these last few weeks working hard & getting ready for her arrival. He has been amazing as I have now started to stay home more & am greatly feeling the difference of being in my last 4 weeks of pregnancy. I can still see my ankles, but I am starting to notice a lot more swelling & just well... a feeling of being inflated. :-) Sleeping is getting a bit more difficult, but I have had an amazingly pleasant pregnancy, so I really cannot complain. 3-4 weeks of discomfort is more than worth the end result. We cannot wait to meet our baby daughter soon!

No comments: